THIS ISN’T MICHELANGELO’S CONTRIBUTIONS TO ITALIAN MANNERISM…
WIP, because term papers stress me out.
Day 2, alt. title: WTF DO YOU MEAN WE’RE BOOKING IT TO PIAZZA MICHELANGELO?!
Going to try and attempt Coggler’s daily outit meme though I might end up making this a weekly thing with a photoset. :D
trying to recollect all my thoughts, I’m nowhere near sane yet. Real deadline’s tomorrow ;u;
If you’re in Florence, Italy come down to our art show next week! The show will feature work from CSU and the Accademia di Belle Arti :)
I’ll be at the opening with the ugliest shirt but it fits my artwork so it’s ok
Really old brainstorming thing. I had a terrible craving for Pan de Muerto (I still do).
old brainstorming pieces for this year’s project. I wanted to focus on color and the theme of alebrijes.
Accademia Portfolio Part 1: Figure Drawings in Order
First 5 drawings are super old. Like freshman year of college old. The rest are from art advisement with Marsha a month before the exams.
Figure Drawings done at the Entrance Exam
Mediums used: All charcoal except for one in sanguine.
A moment of silence for
my wallet all the tubes of paint I’m going to go through between now and May 7th.
- I’ve decided to run my study abroad blog well into December when the new wave of students are settled and another wave starts applying.
- I’ve set up a separate blog for reblogging inspirations, tutorials, and for little bits of life.
- I’m getting rid of my Blogspot simply because I hardly use it anymore, so this blog will now feature finished works as well.
What’s New in This Blog:
- NEW LAYOUT - Links are now at the top and hopefully I’ll have a header image before this post’s queue. CLICK ON WISDOM OWL FOR THE NEXT PAGE
- Portfolios - A separate page so people can find certain portfolios. This is mostly to give prospective Accademia students an idea of what the portfolio should contain. Under construction so far, since I’m busy this weekend.
- Comics - Another separate page for comics. ZombieAlpacas is on hiatus until Mid-July/August and I’m hand-drawing 2 comics.
- Homies y Homitas - “Creative Friends” renamed, but regardless check these guys out. And it’s always a pleasure to advertise for them on this blog and the new blog under #pimp post. Accademia homies will have a “☺” next to their names.
Artistically Speaking, What’s New:
- 4 possible Art Shows in the span of a month
- I don’t have the balls (heh) to draw dongs
- I’M ALMOST DONE FINISHING A 2ND SKETCHBOOK WHAT SORT OF WIZARDRY IS THIS?!
- It’s nice to know I still have that fear of drawing while people watch, but it’s getting better?
- tiny side projects help me prevent from throwing myself off the second floor of the Accademia….or CSU.
- Hitting the halfway mark with my work, now to make more PLUS the work Prof. Stefanon is giving me. Make all that art in more or less 2 months.
My classroom at the Accademia, complete with a view to the Duomo.
Working on bozzettis